Sunday, June 6, 2010

BlackWings

It will be finally more and more WWDC tomorrow.


Because if affects future activity, it is the day when it is long in coming after a long absence.

However, as for moving in Japan, it will be it in after autumn even if there was anything or announcement.


I watched a source code of P/ECE after a long absence till then because I didn't understand whether an interval lasted.

The action RPG that was in the CD of the initial model of P/ECE called BlackWings.

It is considerably precious even that I can watch a professional source code.

I hardly playd, but the result looks good so far, too.

Then I all aim at the clear before reading a source code.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tpanga Championship Final.

This game is amazing figthing. Look at it anyway!!